Kid Koala’s Vinyl Vaudeville Floor Kids Edition
7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
Kid Koala Presents Vinyl Vaudville Featuring:
- PUPPETS!: Be amazed by the brand new state-of-the- art robotic back up singer puppets!
- DANCING GIRLS!: Be mesmerized by the sultry fan dances of kid koala’s dancing girls!
- MUSIC!: Hear kid koala classics as well as new tracks from the 12 bit Blues being performed live by kid koala on 2 x SP1200s and 3 x turntables!
- ROBOTS!: See the almost life size articulated Nufonia Must Fall and Space Cadet robots dance to the beat!
- GIANT CARDBOARD TURNTABLE!: Watch the crew assemble a giant cardboard working gramophone on stage right before your very eyes!
- PARLOR GAMES!: Win prizes by playing 12 bit blues bingo! And the funky roulette wheel of awesomeness in town for one night only! not to be missed!
Eric San, a.k.a Kid Koala, is a world– renowned scratch DJ, music producer, and award winning graphic novelist. He has released four solo albums on Ninja Tune: Carpal Tunnel Syndrome (2000), Some of My Best Friends Are DJs (2003), Your Mom’s Favorite DJ (2006) and 12 bit Blues (2012). He has also released two graphic novels: Nufonia Must Fall (2003) and Space Cadet (2011). He has also been involved in collaborations such as Gorillaz, Deltron 3030, and The Slew. Kid Koala has toured with the likes of Radiohead, the Beastie Boys, Money Mark, A Tribe Called Quest, Mike Patton, DJ Shadow, and The Preservation Hall Jazz Band and performed on Late Night with David Letterman. He has contributed to scores for the films Shaun of the Dead, Scott Pilgrim vs. The World, Looper, The Great Gatsby and Men Women and Children. He has composed music for The National Film Board of Canada, the Cartoon Network, Sesame Street, and Adult Swim. He has also been commissioned to create music for runway shows for Belgian fashion designer Dries Van Noten. Kid Koala’s unforgettable live shows range from silly touring turntable carnivals like Short Attention Span Theater (featuring turntable bingo) and Vinyl Vaudeville (including puppets and dancers) to quiet–time events like Music To Draw To and his Space Cadet Headphone Experience, each of which express his unique form of storytelling with music, animation, film, and interactive entertainment. He has toured 6 continents.