Meow Wolf’s The House of Eternal Return is a 20,000-square-foot art installation that contains a deep mystery: What happened in this strange Victorian house to dissolve the very nature of time and space? “It’s a haunted house without the monsters, an amusement park without the rides, an acid trip without the drugs,” says Travel & Leisure magazine. If you are looking for an experience like no other for your group event, you have found it!. The House of Eternal Return is a rich experience for people of all ages.
Discounted Group Rates: 15 or More Guests
New Mexico Residents
Out of State Residents
Adults (13 and over) $13
Children (12 and younger) $8
Seniors (65 and older) $11
Your group is welcome to visit during regular operating hours as well as to rent out the House of Eternal Return for a private event. The exhibit can accommodate up to 500 people. Please let us know how we can help you develop a program that would best suit your group’s needs.
To book a group:
Please fill out and submit the Group Reservation Request Form below and our Group Sales Manager will contact you shortly.
Group Visit Guidelines
- Groups must have at least 10 attendees
- Free parking for group vehicles, buses included
- Meow Wolf requires that all reservations be confirmed, including guest count, five days prior to visit
- A non-refundable deposit of $50 plus tax must be submitted within two weeks of initial booking
- Deposits and final payments are non-refundable