Rent out Meow Wolf Santa Fe for a magnificent sit-down dinner affair, team-building activity, or wild dance party. House of Eternal Return can accommodate up to 600 guests.
- The exhibition is available to rent as a whole. The space is available for a single price for four hours after closing time. We do not offer partial exhibition rentals, although we hope to offer more options in the future.
- Please note Meow Wolf must provide beverage service through our alcohol dispenser license. We are happy to provide a list of preferred caterers.
For more exclusive parties, we offer our private room, Rainbow Rainbow, a flexible art and event space. It’s an ideal space for myriad uses: meetings, workshops, dinners, gallery exhibits, photoshoots, and parties—both raucous and reserved.
- This space can hold up to 40 seated for dinner, 60 people theater style, or 100 people standing, with room for catering setup.
- A beverage minimum will be included in all Rainbow Rainbow rentals booked after 4pm, M-F, and after 12pm on the weekend.
In addition to Rainbow Rainbow, we also have a back patio that can be added on or rented individually.
- The patio is available during operating hours and accommodates 50 guests.
- While we do have heaters for chilly months, we do not recommend renting the patio from November to March.
- Meow Wolf Santa Fe is one of the most unique wedding venues in New Mexico. With the Altar-ed Universe package, a couple can get legally married by an ordained Meow Wolf character, with up to four guests in attendance for a private ceremony. Celebrate with florals, cake, and bubbly beneath a glowing, percussive mastodon in The Caves – the hand-sculpted subterranean fantasy land hidden deep within the maximalist exhibition.
- Ceremonies will be conducted while the exhibit is closed to the public. Booking is limited.